I have missed List Fun being away, so here goes this week’s list, list my accomplishments for the past year. You can read more about the list at Listography.
Let’s see, I guess we will start with the bigger, more obvious accomplishments and get smaller:
1. I opened a real boutique in my home town of Elkins Park, Pa.
2. I kept up writing my blog, averaging about 4 posts a week, and I still like doing it!
3. I have learned even more about web design, uploading videos and making them.
4. More paintings in my portfolio, watercolors and oils and I love them!
5. I made some of my artwork into jewelry.
6. I can think of lots more, like I have kept healthy, life is good, but is that really my accomplishment?
What have you accomplished?
I will be vacationing through Fourth of July, so see you again next Tuesday!
Read more at: Making a list.
Ok, so this is an easy list week, list the reasons I love my country! For more information on the Listography Lists, go to Here.
People who know me well, know that I am patriotic and am a liberal, gosh, do they go hand in hand?
Here is my list:
1. My mother’s family arrived in Massachusetts in 1639 and my family was a part of the Massachusetts Bay Colony, so I feel like I have deep roots in this country.
2. Our constitution.
3. Our Bill of Rights.
4. Admitting our mistakes, it takes awhile, but we have a national discussion about race, slavery, the native american issue, etc.
5. We have a museum in D.C. that is all about how we treated the Native Americans, all out in the open.
6. We have a truly diverse country, visit Australia and you will see what I mean.
7. The incredible beauty.
8. Freedom of expression, I know I already listed the Bill of Rights, but this is so incredible that it deserves to be mentioned by itself.
9. A belief in human rights
10. We assist each other on a citizen level, like in disasters, a local knitting group around the corner has organized blankets to be sent to the children in Missouri.
Ok, that is all for now. What are your reasons?
This week’s list from Listography is List my favorite smells.
Well, you know a lot of them are going to be flowers !
5. Homemade cookies
6. Freshly Baked Bread
What are your favorite smells?
Read more at: Soup.
I am back participating in the fun Listography! If want more information about this, click here.
This week’s list is list the most memorable co-worker from your past. Wow, I can barely remember names from 2 days ago of people I met, let alone from my past! But, my favorite past job by far was when I worked as a nurses aid in high school through graduate school. Many of the nurses I worked with were memorable in that they taught me compassion and empathy for people who were suffering that I barely knew. I feel working in the hospital taught me so many life lessons about realizing what is really important in life, i.e., health, family, a good attitude, and being kind. Thank you nurses from my past for teaching me those virtues!
Read more at: List Fun, Spring Break.
Now this list is easy, I have actually watched romantic comedies, so here goes. First, you can check out more lists at Torrie Sessions.
First of all, with a big number 1 is Princess Bride, my favorite movie ever!!
2. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
3. Sleepless in Seattle
4. Shakespeare in Love
5. When Harry met Sally
6. The Wedding Singer
7. Defending Your Life.
I wouldn’t be surprised if we all had the same list!!
What movies are on your list?
Read more at: Autumn Leaves
The List Fun question for this week is where am I day dreaming about going for spring break. First of all, what spring break, I am day dreaming about getting one, but if I had one….. I would go to Giverny in France, Monet’s gardens. You can check other blogger’s lists here for their aspirations for spring break Here.
It has been my dream as long as I have been painting to visit these gorgeous gardens and feel the ambience that the famous impressionist felt when he painted.
Where do you dream of visiting??
Read more at: Little Things.